- 1 can (20 oz.) crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 2 pkg. Simple Mixes Strawberry Gelatin Mix
- 1 can (16 oz.) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2/3 cup chopped walnuts
- Drain Pineapple, reserving juice. Remove 1 Tbsp. pineapple; set aside. Add enough cold water to reserved pineapple juice to measure 3 cups; pour into saucepan. Refrigerate 1-1/2 hours or until slightly thickened.
- Stir in remaining pineapple, pears and nuts.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Top with reserved pineapple just before serving.