- Egg Mold
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. Simple Mixes Gelatin Mix (any flavor)
- 1 can (5 oz.) evaporated milk
- Spray insides of both halves of open egg mold with cooking spray. Close mold; press firmly to seal both halves to each egg. Place, fill-side up, on tray.
- Add boiling water to gelatin mix; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Stir in milk. Pour into measuring cup with pour spout; use to fill prepared mold.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until eggs are firm. Use dull flat knife to pry open mold; turn mold over, then gently shake mold to remove eggs.