- 1 pkg. Simple Mixes Gelatin Mix (any flavor)
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 cups warm water
- 3/4 cup crushed ice
- 6 (3 oz.) small cups
- 6 popsicle sticks
- Combine gelatin mix, sugar and water in a medium-size bowl.
- Place in the microwave for 2 minutes or until water boils, be sure all sugar and gelatin mix is dissolved.
- Stir in ice until it is completely melted.
- Place small cups in a large pan and pour gelatin mix into each cup.
- Freeze the tray of cups for 20 minutes, remove just as they become slightly firm.
- Slide sticks into the center.
- Return to the freezer for at least 5 hours.