- 1/3 cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. Simple Mixes Gelatin Mix (any flavor)
- 1 can (5 oz.) evaporated milk
- 2 oz. white chocolate
- Add boiling water to gelatin mix in medium bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved.
- Microwave evaporated milk and chocolate in microwavable bowl on high for 2 min. or until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after each minute. Add to gelatin; beat with mixer until well blended.
- Spoon into 14 sections of ice cube trays sprayed.
- Unmold gelatin cubes just before serving.