- 1 pkg. Simple Mixes Orange Gelatin Mix
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- Ice cubes
- 1 cup cold orange juice or cranberry juice
- 1 can (11 oz.) mandarin oranges, drained
- Add boiling water to gelatin; stir until gelatin is completely dissolved. Add enough ice cubes to juice to measure 2 cups. Add to gelatin; stir until ice is partially melted. Place in blender; cover. Blend on medium speed for 30 seconds.
- Spoon fruit evenly into 10 dessert glasses or large serving bowl. Gradually pour gelatin mixture over fruit.
- Refrigerate 45 minutes or until set.