- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 pkg. Simple Mixes Orange Gelatin Mix
- 1-1/2 cups cold water
- 1 Tbsp. each lemon zest and fresh lemon juice
- 1 mango, peeled, chopped
- 2/3 cup thawed whipped topping
- Add boiling water to gelatin mixes in large bowl; stir 2 min. until gelatin is completely dissolved. Add cold water, zest and juice; stir until well blended. Refrigerate 1 hour or until thickened.
- Stir in mangoes. Pour into 9×5-inch loaf pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Unmold onto serving plate. Serve topped with whipped topping.