- 1 pkg. Simple Mixes Gelatin Mix (any flavor)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Lightly spray an 8 or 9 inch square pan with non-stick cooking spray and make sure it is spread well.
- Stir together water and gelatin powder in a glass bowl and microwave for 1 min. Remove bowls and stir well making sure gelatin mix is dissolved. If necessary, return to microwave for 20 seconds or so t make sure gelatin mix is dissolved and stir again.
- Add marshmallows and return to microwave for 20-40 seconds or until marshmallows have just begun to puff. Be careful not to overcook the marshmallow layer.
- Whisk quickly until marshmallows are dissolved.
- Pour quickly into prepared pan and chill in fridge for 45 minutes or until well set.
- Remove the pan from fridge. Gelatin should be very firm and easy to handle. Gently pull one side away from pan and lift entire sheet onto counter. Starting at one end, roll up tightly. With seam side down, cut into 10-12 inch slices by placing a piece of thread or dental floss around the roll-up, cross and pull.