- 1 pkg. Simple Mixes Gelatin Mix (any flavor)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 can (12 oz.) evaporated milk
- Shake and place the evaporated milk the day before refrigerator. It must be very cold. Place in large bowl and beater in the freezer for 5 min.
- Prepare your 4-cup mold by spraying a thin layer of cooking spray.
- Combine boiling water and gelatin mix, stir until completely dissolved.
- Beat evaporated milk in the chilled bowl for 5 min. on high speed, until doubled in size. Lower the speed to medium and add the gelatin dissolved in water. Beat for 1 more min.
- Pour into the prepared pan and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.