- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. Simple Mixes Strawberry Gelatin Mix
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 6 strawberries, halved
- 12 vanilla sandwich cookies
- Place paper liners in 12 muffin cups; spray lightly with cooking spray
- Add boiling water to gelatin mix; stir until completely dissolved. Stir in ice cubes until melted. Pour evenly into prepared muffin cups. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Add 1 halved strawberry to each muffin cup. Top each with 1 cookie. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Gently peel off paper. Invert onto serving plate to serve.