- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 pkg. Simple Mixes Strawberry Gelatin Mix
- 1 pkg. Simple Mixes Lime Gelatin Mix
- Ice cubes
- 1 cup grape juice
- 8 fresh strawberries, quartered
- 1 can (11 oz.) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- Add boiling water to combined gelatin mixes in medium bowl; stir at least 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add enough ice cubes to grape juice to measure 1-1/2 cups. Add to gelatin; stir until slightly thickened. Remove any remaining ice.
- Spoon fruit evenly into 6 clear dessert dishes; cover with gelatin mixture.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.