- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 pkg. Simple Mixes Strawberry Gelatin Mix
- 1 can (11.5 oz) mango nectar
- 1 mango, peeled, chopped
- 8 cups fresh whole strawberries, divided
- Add boiling water to gelatin mixes in large bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Stir in nectar. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Slice enough berries to measure 3 cups. Stir sliced strawberries and chopped mango into gelatin. Pour into 6-cup ring mold sprayed lightly with cooking spray.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Unmold onto plate. Fill center of mold with remaining strawberries.