- 4 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 pkg. Simple Mixes Strawberry Gelatin Mix, divided
- 2 cups flour
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- 2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- Toss strawberries with 1 Tbsp. dry gelatin mix; set aside. In a separate bowl, combine remaining dry gelatin mix, flour and baking powder.
- Beat eggs and milk in large bowl until blended. Stir in flour mixture.
- Ladle batter onto hot griddle using 1/4 cup batter for each pancake; cook until bubbles form on tops, then turn to brown other side.
- Serve topped with strawberry mixture.