- 1 cup lemon-lime flavored seltzer water
- 2 cups chopped strawberries
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 pkg. Simple Mixes Strawberry Gelatin Mix
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Blend seltzer, strawberries and juices in blender until smooth. Add boiling water to combined gelatin mix and sugar in medium bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add strawberry mixture; stir until blended.
- Pour into 9-inch square pan. Freeze 1 to 1-1/2 hours or until ice crystals form 1 inch around edges of pan.
- Spoon half the gelatin mixture into blender; blend until smooth. Pour into medium bowl. Repeat with remaining gelatin mixture. Add to blended gelatin mixture in bowl; mix well. Transfer to freezer container.
- Freeze 6 hours or until firm.