- 2 pkg. (1.9 oz. each) frozen mini phyllo shells
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 pkg. Simple Mixes Gelatin Mix (any flavor)
- 4 oz. white chocolate, chopped
- 1 can (5 oz.) evaporated milk
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Heat phyllo shells as directed on package; cool.
- Meanwhile, bring water to dry gelatin mix to boil in medium saucepan on medium-low heat, stirring frequently. Add chocolate; cook and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat. Blend in milk. Pour into medium bowl. Refrigerate 15 min. or until slightly thickened.
- Whisk whipped topping into chocolate mixture until blended. Spoon into prepared shells.