- 2 pkg. Simple Mixes Gelatin Mix (any flavor), divided
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- Ice cubes
- 1 (6 oz.) ready-to-use graham cracker crumb crust
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- Stir boiling water into 1 pkg. of gelatin mix until completely dissolved. Add enough ice cubes to cold water to measure 1-1/2 cups. Add to gelatin; stir until ice is completely melted. Remove 2 cups of the gelatin; place in small bowl. Refrigerate 5 minutes. Carefully spoon into crust. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add 2 cups of whipped topping to remaining gelatin; stir with wire whisk until well blended. Refrigerate 10