- 1 (3.1 oz.) box of Simple Mixes Lime Gelatin Mix
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (20 oz.) can crushed pineapple, drained with juice reserved
- 1/2 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups heavy cream
- Stir 1 cup boiling water with gelatin mix until dissolved. Refrigerate until thickened but not set.
- Meanwhile, bring crushed pineapple with remaining juice to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for about 5 min. Remove from heat and let cool.
- In a large bowl, blend cream cheese and lime gelatin until smooth. Mix in cooled pineapple.
- In a medium bowl, whip heavy cream until soft peaks form. Fold int gelatin mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until set.