- 1 (3.4 oz.) box of Simple Mixes Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2-1/4 cups flour
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix flour, baking soda and pudding mix. Set aside.
- Cream butter, sugar and brown sugar. Add eggs and mix together. Add dry ingredients. Fold in sprinkles and white chocolate chips.
- Scoop out cookie dough into 1″ balls. Place 2″ apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets 1 minute. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.