- 1 (3.8 oz.) box Simple Mixes Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup chocolate baking chips
- 5 oz. dark chocolate, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine butter, sugars, egg and vanilla until creamed. Add pudding mix and cocoa; mix until well combined. Gradually mix in flour. Add chocolate chips and chopped chocolate and mix for about 30 seconds.
- Using a 1/4 cup measure, scoop out dough and form into large balls and flatten slightly on cookie sheet.
- Place cookies in oven for 10 minutes, or until edges have set, remove to wire rack to completely cool.