- 1 (3.8 oz.) box Simple Mixes Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 1 (3.4 oz.) box Simple Mixes Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 graham cracker crust (8″)
- 1/2 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 Tbsp. pecans, chopped
- In a large bowl, whisk 1-1/2 cups milk and vanilla pudding for 2 minutes. Pour in graham cracker crust.
- In another large bowl, whisk 1-1/2 cups milk and chocolate pudding mix for 2 minutes. Carefully spoon evenly over the vanilla layer.
- Spread with whipped topping. Sprinkle with pecans and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.