- 1 (3.4 oz.) box Simple Mixes Butterscotch Pudding Mix
- 22 caramel cubes
- 5 cups milk, divided
- 1 (21 oz.) can apple pie filling
- 2 cups light cream
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 12 cups cubed challah bread, 1/2 inch pieces
- Microwave caramels and 1 cup of milk in large bowl on high 1-2 min. or until caramels are completely melted, stirring after 1 min. Add apple pie filling, cream, eggs, cinnamon and 1 cup of milk; mix well. Stir in bread.
- Pour into slow cooker sprayed with cooking spray; cover with lid. cook on low 4 to 5 hours.
- Beat pudding mix and remaining milk in bowl for 2 min. Just before serving the bread, microwave pudding on high for 2 minutes, stirring after each minute. Spoon over individual servings of warm apple bread.